3.17.2009

I've got aura and brains

I was naive, but then I ran tits first into a tree
I eat cereal
solve sudokos

when I have a premonition about the president
I write him a postcard

this is the meat and potatoes of my message:
All bad magic has a missing partnered solution
Stay above water
Fix that exposed picture hook! It might hurt someone!

please don't read glee in those exclamations
that is just my Imac
I am but a person

a dog lolls in my lap
the birds make off with some hair

here again, we wish on a digital watch
say a word and then jump into a pool

it isn't that I want a shape beside me
I see one and its morphing

1 comment:

Lonin said...

hey rachel...! this poem is cool
i like its self-consciousness, sort of personal aspect...

i want to let you know i used your strategy!!
http://abangaku.livejournal.com/57909.html

~lcd: