1.20.2010

didn't call Aetna again

Today I didn't call Aetna
I hate having friends
I dream on tv

the forms keep on coming
the postage is iffy
a bed will love anyone but the couch
it has died

the Burroughs book broke you
the Grass book, he likes you
the Jane Bowles is waiting, and giggling, and living

my guitar's in a coma
my father had a father
and his father had two fathers
and those fathers had opinions
and the opinions grew furry
and the wives grew worried
and here the history twists and its
all in dull greys
its cave painting on dust
graffiti on trucks

I read it for an assignment in front of the class
it broke my audio recorder
so I used sound effects

I have walked into a cloud of people and passed

I was the non-drug among a bunch of drugs
I mean there was a party and it spread through entirety

it spread through entirely
you tried to explain it, but then got stuck so rolled around
and re-recalled it
dug through all your email account accounts for

there was a town and we filled it
a reality hung light like a net, over a group

it was nurses
and ball players

there was a group of old chess players
there were badass genius babies

it was a brave before
but then you took too many pictures of it

No comments: